This example project contains an image attached to a Face Paint node, which will project the image onto the user's face when scanned.
You can find this example project within the New Project modal in ZapWorks Studio.
Scan the zapcode below to preview the experience.
The Face Paint Reference image found in the Media Library can be used as a template to design your own face paint designs. The image can be saved by right-clicking the file and selecting Save As....
Editing the project
Follow the steps below to customize the template:
- Import your own image to the Media Library.
- Select the Face Paint node in the Hierarchy.
- Change its Materials property to the image imported in the previous step.
- Delete the ZapparFacePaint image from the Media Library.
- Preview the experience and watch the image track to your face!
When launched the experience is changed to the front facing camera. To edit this, select the root node in the Hierarchy and change or remove the 'on show' action.