3D Model on a Tracking Image
Print and scan the tracking image below to preview the experience.
Editing the project
Follow the steps below to customize the template:
- Delete the Engine node from the Hierarchy.
- Delete the Engine subsymbol from the Symbol Definitions.
- Import your 3D model to ZapWorks Studio.
- Drag the resulting subsymbol into the Content Group in the Hierarchy.
If the 3D model has standard lighting materials, edit the Gravity Light properties. If not, this can be deleted.
- Train up a new tracking image within your project.
- Select the Tracking Image node in the Hierarchy and, within its Properties, update its Source to that of the newly trained target.
- Preview the experience and see your 3D model tracked to an image!