3D model animations are played using "On Tap" Actions. Buttons, Text, Image and 3D components all support "On Tap" Actions. If assigned, these components can play 3D model animations when a user interacts with the experience.
Playing Animations via Actions
- Select on a component in the scene or entities panel.
- Go to the Actions tab.
- Assign an "Animate Model" Action.
- If there are multiple 3D models containing animations in the scene, select the model you'd like to play.
- Select the animation assigned to the model.
- Check "loop" to restart the animation when finished or set a value to play the animation a set number of times.
- Click Done to set the Action.