Personal and Business Use
This article aims to clarify the difference between Personal and Business use (a noble aim indeed).
- Developing zaps for one’s own personal entertainment.
- Students with self-funded projects (i.e not part of a school or University initiative).
Examples of personal use
- Creating an interactive birthday card for a family member.
- Developing augmented reality content to show off to your friends.
- Attaching cat videos to things.
The following do not constitute personal use (this is not an exhaustive list but some of the areas that sometimes get confused):
- Testing or trialling ZapWorks within a business or with eventual commercial intent (there is a 30-day trial for that).
- Use by an educational institution. We offer delicious discounts to educators which you can learn about on our education pricing page.
- Using ZapWorks to add AR content to products with the intention of generating revenue.
- Developing content on behalf of clients.
You’ll need a Business Account for any of the above.
Zappar reserves the right to deactivate any account we feel is in breach of our terms.